Wednesday, November 17, 2010

dream: monday november 17th

my parents lived in what was my grand mothers old house, dusty- (my grandfathers dog) still lived there. at some point my father had told me he was going to kill himself, because he was old and wanted pass on free of mental disability or pain, i did not form an opinion on his decision. next there was some time spent in a car, i believe we where about to head off on a road trip, but before we could leave the city i had to go see my parents. when we walked into the house everything was very quiet, and a was very afraid to turn the corner and look in my parents bedroom, so the friend i had with me did (i cant remember who that was) she nodded at me that they were gone and i was extremely upset that my mother had chosen to as well. after after a short time of confusion on the couch my father appeared out his bedroom - alive. his skin on his hands was extremely wrinkled. i asked if it didn't work? my father replied no it did- it was only temporary, like the potion in romeo and Juliet.

No comments:

Post a Comment